- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Newscadia collects the following data:
Personal identification information (full Name, email address, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Newscadia with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or use any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily register, login via third-party or complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Newscadia collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests and provide our services.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Newscadia securely stores your data at a secure and encrypted database managed by Heroku (Salesforce), a cloud platform that uses enterprise-grade infrastructure designed for data security.
Newscadia would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
You have the right at any time to stop Newscadia from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to us (email@example.com).
What are your data protection rights?
Newscadia would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Newscadia for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Newscadia correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Newscadia to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Newscadia erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Newscadia restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Newscadia’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Newscadia transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Home